Wednesday, December 19, 2012

On the Edge of Desire

While playing Skyrim I asked a question in order in gain enternce into an old Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary. The door asked, "What is life's greatest illusion?" The correct answer was "innocence", but out of the rest of the choices,

But one of the other answers struck with me. It read: "Dreams are reality, and reality is really a dream."

This got me thinking a lot, because for the last few months I have been sleeping in, as late as 5 in the afternoon sometimes. I know it's partly because I don't have a job, but I belive it's mostly because I am so obsorbed in my dreams.

What if my dreams are really reality and the waking life I have been living is really just a dream?

This just rises too many questions.. Yet I feel that I am on the verge of discoverying something grand. I feel that I am on the edge of Desire.

1 comment:

  1. Note: This is from a few months ago, for some reason it never got published on here.

    ReplyDelete